Guggenheim Venice

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Final Countdown

Every blog needs an entry with this title.

T-minus not very long at all. 10 hours maybe? I shouldn't count or I'll get nervous.

So I have a flat (which I haven't even seen photos of), a mobile number to contact, and €7 cash. So if I manage to post another post in the next couple of days, I have survived.

Managed a good half of A Concise History of Modern Painting but that must be returned to Glasgow University Library.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention. My blessed MacBook, which was going to be left to my sister, couldn't bear the thought of living without me a single day and kicked up a tremendous fuss on Thanksgiving morning. We took it to the shop, they had a look, and rang us that evening with the diagnosis. Died of a broken heart.

And it took my Guggenheim Interns' Powerpoint presentation with it.

What doesn't kill us, right?

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment